Call for Workshop Proposals
The Computer Security Foundations Symposium welcomes co-located workshops on subject related to CSF and of interest for the CSF audience. Organizational support is provided in terms of room booking, meals, audio-visual equipment, etc. CSF does not provide support for proceedings publication. Workshops may be affiliated to several of the co-located conferences (LICS, MFPS, and CSF). In that case, workshop proposals should be submitted to the workshop call of each conference, indicating that multiple affiliation is desired.
- The workshop name and acronym.
- The names and contact information of the organizers.
- A short scientific summary and justification of the proposed topic, including a discussion of the particular benefits to the CSF community.
- A brief description of the workshop for later use in publicity material.
- The expected number of attendees, and the history of the workshop, where applicable.
- Summary of procedures for selecting participants and papers.
- Your preferred dates.
- Indication of whether multiple affiliation is desired (i.e., also affiliated with LICS or MFPS).
- Plans for dissemination (e.g., informal proceedings distributed at the workshop, formal proceedings, special issue of journal).